Sunday, September 16, 2012

Emeritus Messenger

I totally forgot about this thing. I hung up it up a few weeks ago, it was a kind of a bummer but all said and done, it was a good thing. I was a little worried about money at first but I think I've got it handled. I felt much better after this conversation.

Kathleen: "Are you going to be okay"?

Warren: "Yeah, I need to figure out a way to make up the income in the short term, it's pretty tough right now and I'm kind of worried"

Kathleen: "Honey, I have a good job, I'll back you up if you need it"

That felt pretty awesome. I'm going to ski and snowboard a lot this winter. I'll decide what I want to do in the spring.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! You have such an interesting and informative page. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about messenger service in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about messenger service. Keep it up! This is a good read.
    If messenger service is your need in Boston, call Airport Courier for specific tailored messenger service. We have clients who we have requested these services consistently and can provide references upon request. If you have inter-office needs that are consistent we can provide facilities management to your company at a fraction of the cost of using your own employees.

    Messenger Service Boston

    ReplyDelete